Don’t forget to protect your skin from the sun with tanning oil that has a high protection factor. Especially be careful if you have freckles, moles and spots. You have to avoid the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays that damaging your skin and prevent premature aging. If you want a beautiful tan, try these homemade tanning oils with natural ingredients that help moisturize and helps a healthy tan.
Next, we give you the recipe to make 4 homemade tanning oils.
Carrot tanning oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil or wheat germ
- 1/8 liter of carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Walnut tanning oil
Dissolve 20-25 g of this dye in a
liter of oil to tan the skin without stains.
- Oil to tan the skin
- 200 g of almond oil
- 200 g of coconut
- 575 g of Vaseline oil
- 25 g of oily walnut extract extract
Coconut tanning oil
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa butter
- 12 drops of lavender oil
Melt the butter in a bain-marie. Remove from the heat and add the oils stirring until the mixture cools.
Tea tanning oil
- 6 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 and a half tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 and a half tablespoons of lanolin
- 8 tablespoons of very strong cold tea
Heat oil and lanolin gently in a pan until well blended, remove from heat and add cold tea.
Did you like these ideas?
Then stay tuned for more posts like this. You can subscribe to get every idea to your mail. And don’t forget to pin us on Pinterestand follow on Facebook. If you want us to write about a topic, we always welcome comments and ideas, feel free to write them below.